How to Sell with HFOC
- Send us images of the piece that you would like to sell with a brief description of the item including brand, condition and original purchase price.
- Based on this information, you will be advised within 24 hours whether the item would be salable by HFOC. If so, we will make an appointment to view the item, get photos and discuss with you a sale price.
- If the sale price is acceptable to the consignor, you will be asked to sign a consignment agreement defining the agreed terms and conditions.
- As soon as the consignment agreement is signed by the consignee, the item will go online for sale.
- If required, we will arrange for transportation and storage by professional furniture carriers. The cost for these services are paid by the consignee.
- Click here to read our Consignment Agreement.
- HFOC selling price = $1,000
- Contract amount (the amount you receive when your item sells) $550
- HFOC selling commission (45% of the selling price) $450
- The contract is valid for 30 days. At 21 days if the item remains unsold we apply a 20% reduction to the selling price and the contract amount. Further reductions are by mutual agreement.
- Once your item has sold you are paid within 30 days.
Consign and Sell with Us
If you would like to consign an item, simply attach a photo below of the piece you would like to sell with a brief description of the item including age, brand, condition and original purchase price.