How HFOC Works
- Send us an image of the piece that you would like to sell with a brief description of the item including brand, condition and original purchase price.
- Based on this information, you will be advised within 24 hours whether the item is acceptable for sale by HFOC. If so, we will make an appointment to view the item and provide you with an appraisal.
- If the appraisal is acceptable to the consignor, you will be asked to sign a consignment agreement (Follow this link to view a sample consignment agreement) defining the terms and conditions of HFOC.
- We will arrange for the furniture to transported to our showroom by professional furniture carriers. This cost will be deducted from the consignment proceeds.
- HFOC selling price = $1,000
- Contract amount (the amount you receive when your item sells) $550
- HFOC selling commission (45% of the selling price) $450
- The contract is valid for 60 days. At 45 days if the item remains unsold we apply a 20% reduction to the selling price and the contract amount.
- Once your item has sold you are paid within 30 days.
Sell with Us
If you would like to consign an item, simply attach a photo of the piece you would like to sell, with a brief description of the item including age, brand, condition and original purchase price.